Monday, December 27, 2010

Mallorca



These two paintings were done as a special gift for my brother and sister-in-law. They are done from pictures of Mallorca that they gave me a while ago, as a special request to paint these 2 scenes. However, time went by, and I am sure they thought I had either forgotten or was not up to doing them.

Just recently, I found the photographs again, and decided to paint them. Being that my son was going to Barcelona to celebrate the Christmas Holidays with the family, I thought it would be a good opportunity to send the paintings with him as a special gift. I was lucky to be on the phone at the moment they got together and able to hear their reaction over the phone when they opened the package.  They seemed to be quite happy, which made me happy as well.

Cala de Mallorca - Oil on Canvas - 10 x 5

Posta de Sol de Mallorca - Oil on Canvas - 10 x 5

No comments:

Post a Comment